We have space for 18 vendor booths at Fire & Snow Fest. We're looking for local artisans to show off and sell their goods. If you're interested please read through the vendor requirements below. If it looks like something you're interested in doing, fill out an application. Given the limited capacity we have vendor booths, we can not approve all vendors to participate in this years festival.
What you'll get:
- All vendors will get a 10'x10' spot in the Green Valley Parking Lot during the Fire and Snow Beer and Music Festival on 9/16 and 9/17.
- Vendors can set up as early as 8am and close as late as 9pm, but must be closed down and vacated by 10pm.
Some Things You should know:
- The cost for a vendor booth for the entire weekend is $97
- The festival is open starting at 10am and closes at 10pm on Saturday and opens at 10am and closes at 6pm on Sunday
- No electricity, lights, or tents will be provided. Please bring your own power supply and tent
- We strongly recommend that vendors use tents and tent walls, as there is always the possibility of wind and rain
- Snowpack Taproom and Fireside Arts and Music are not liable for loss or damages to any property
- Vendors may leave items overnight at their own risk
- Vendors are required to use tent weights to secure tents
If you have any questions about being a vendor, please email email@example.com and we'll respond as quickly as possible.